Friday, February 06, 2009

2009 Ford Flex Special at Archie Cochrane Ford


Folks, It doesn't get much better than this. I have to say, Ford doesn't do enough to advertise just how great this vehicle is. I personally didn't think much of it either, until I drove it. You absolutely have to drive it to see how wonderful the design is. The seats are incredibly comfortable too. Now that there is a super rebate available, what have you got to lose?
Here are just a few videos for you to watch. Then, come in and drive one. If you like it, we'll make you a deal you can't refuse. Don't believe me? Call me! 1-888-73-1607 Mike Weiland
If you have a favorite Salesman at the dealership, please contact them as well. CLICK HERE

FOR OUR SELECTION ---CLICK HERE


Want more information, call us! 1-888-873-1607

No comments: