Saturday, August 30, 2008

What Are Customers Saying About Archie's Sales Dept.

Archie Cochrane Ford's sales dept. has long been recognized as one of the best in Billings, Montana. Most of our sales staff has been here for a long time. If you question a typical dealers' sales staff, you have every right to. Most of the salesman move from lot to lot. "not ours".. Chances are high that when you are ready for your next vehicle, you'll find the guy that sold you the first vehicle right here at the dealership. Our staff also stays in touch with you throughout the ownership of your vehicle. We want to be sure that you are taken care of. With all that being said, here's what folks have to say about our guys:








Mike Weiland is most professional and a pleasure to work with... second F150 I've purchased from Mike @Archies. Joel Bectold asssisted very capably. finance manager {whom I don't have name} explained all details well. This was an "internet purchase".. Within 15 minutes of sending e-mail, Mike called: appointment was scheduled for 30 munutes later {I'm 5 miles from Archies}: deal completed and on way home within two hours. Pickup of new vehicle scheduled for delivery 11:00 A.M... deliver next morning...it was ready! A really professional, knowlegable team. recommeded highly. Clay Cummins





Dylan was an excellent salesman. Very knowledgeable and courteous. We would come back to him again in the future. We felt like we knew him. Almost like dealing with family.
Pascual Laborda

Great Salesman. He had to work hard to get the sale, but he got it done!
James Dahlberg
Dillon did a great job and that is why we went back for our second Ford from there.
Gary Arneson

Dillon,
I got your message yestrday and wanted to get back in touch with you. Our ride home on Sat. was great! Dylan, I don't think that I said "thank you" enough. I really was happy with the help you gave as well as your dedication thr ough out the day to find me an Escape. Thank YOU!
Tara Keep



Kent Mende has been with Archie Cochrane for over 10 years. Kent takes care of his customers with customized walk arounds and lets his customers know everything about the vehicles before they come and pick them up. At Archies you'll know everything about your vehicle before it's delivered.



I would just like to say thanks for the professional manner in which Archie
Cochrane Ford handled my needs. I was looking for a pre-owned Expedition EL
with 4-wheel drive (it's hard to find one of those in Alabama). Justin and
Mike were able to locate it, describe it, send photos, and hold it for me
until I was able to make a trip to my vacation home in Cody, Wyoming. When
I got to Billings (about tw o weeks later), the vehicle was clean, ready,
and exactly what I wanted.

Thanks Mike and Justin for your hard work.
Keith Golson




No comments: