Monday, August 11, 2008

Kasey Jones from Roberts wins the FFA Scholorship






Attended Red Lodge High School for four years. In those four year I was involved in many different activities, listed below with offices held and how many years involved and any awards won. FFA (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th) Reporter (10th) 2nd Vice president (11th) 1st Vice President (12th) Meats team placed 3rd all four years involved Ag Issues team placed 3rd Most outstanding in Meats for two years Placing top 10 in Meats 3 years in a rowStudent Council (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th) Representative (9th) Sec/Treasure (10th) Vice President (11th) President (12th)

BPA (11th)

Pep Band (9th, 10th, 11th)

Key Club (9th)

Band (9th, 10th, 11th)

Volleyball (9th, 10th, 12th)

Boys Basketball Manager (11th)


Other:
I have worked at a gift shop called C.C Legends for almost three years.

Personal:I am the youngest of three girls. My dad has a ranch, and my mom works at the Red Lodge Clinic. I am planning on attending the University of Idaho majoring in Interior Design.

No comments: