Friday, August 26, 2005

Ford Products

I've worked for Archie Cochrane Ford for almost 5 years now and have been impressed with how Ford has paid particular attention to the safety of their vehicles. I realize that the new diesel truck had a few problems with the new motor but Ford has been good about taking care of the problems. I'd like to know what other customers have experienced with Ford? I have had the opportunity to drive these new Super Duty trucks and compare them to our competition. I am still confident that we sell the best product on the road when it comes to heavy duty trucks.

If you do not want to sign up with blogger.com just leave me your comments and I'll add them myself.. Just e-mail me.. fordguy@billingsford.com

http://billingsford.com
http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/brandpages/ford/131_0410_new/
RECALLS

Ford has extended all 05 incentives with Ford Family Plan prices. 06 models have been removed.. See http://archiesfordstore.com/html/specials.html for details:
Mike Weiland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In May, 2003 we purchased a 28' 5th Wheel trailer and a 20" fishing boat. Doesn't sound like this has anything to do with Ford products, right? Just give me a minute. We hooked the "goodies" behind our Dodge Cummins diesel and away we went. Well, I should say as long as we were on the level or going downhill we went. With a grade we found ourselves lugging down and at times overheating. Not fun, and totally unacceptable!!

After only two fishing trips with the trailer and boat, in July, 2003 we purchased our Ford 6.0 Super Duty truck. I can honestly say this is the best truck we have ever had, and we have had pickups of one kind or another for the past forty years. This truck "Triple Trailers" with no effort.

The gas mileage is excellent, and we have had absolutely NO problems with it. It pulls this load easily, and loves to cruise at 70+ MPH which of course we don't allow since that would be illegal! We had been "Ford people" since the early 60's. Our only slip was the Dodge Cummins. We learned our lesson. I don't ever foresee us buying anything but a Ford again.

Kudos to Ford, to Archie Cochrane Ford, and to Mike Weiland who made our buying experience easy and enjoyable. Our Ford 6.0 Super Duty is the ultimate.

Richard Stevens
(A very happy buyer)